Friday, January 2, 2009

C turns 4!

December's over already?! We had such a busy month, and it went by way too fast. I have so many things that I want to post, so there will be a few new posts. The beginning of the month was C's 4th birthday. We just had a few friends over and rented a bouncy house. I'll tell you, that was probably one of his best (and cheapest bdays)! I never knew those things were so cheap to rent.

C decided on a Superman theme. The cake Daddy
and I made was a big hit!


He loved the red frosting. Oddly enough, he chose
a cupcake rather than cut up the cake.


He got some great toys, including a new light up John Deere tractor and some new cars.


Even S got in of the fun of frosting, but she chose blue (obviously!).

C's party was actually about a week before his birthday. So on his actual birthday, we gave him a present from us and his presents from Grandma and Papa. He loved putt-putt golf this summer so we got him his own Par 3 course! He also got an ambulance and Wall-E leapster game.



No comments: