The boys at 3 mths (S on left, M on right)
So I'm quite the slacker and haven't posted anything in over two months. All I can say is I'm sorry. My excuse is I've been really busy, and we did have some family come visit. Aunt H and Grandma and Papa all came. We had a lot of fun.
The boys are doing great. At two mths, M weighed 8 lbs 8 oz and S weighed 8 lbs 4 oz. At 3 mths, M weighed 10 lbs 1 oz and S was 10 lbs even. They are both laughing now and S is so close to rolling over. M is super observant and even notices when his favorite toy is missing from his carseat handle. They've decided bedtime is immediately following their 7:30-8 feeding but the sleep until about 2 am! Then they may go another 4 hrs after they eat and get up around 6-6:30.
There's so much to say about the last couple of mths but I think I'll just get to the pics. I must have some more pics on another camera card that I haven't downloaded yet. I'll work on that and post some more soon.
Mother's Day
S at 3 mths
M at 3 mths
M smiling
With B's parents at luau
2 comments:
They are getting so big. Still very cute. I remember S around that age. I can not wait until they start all the crazy antics of twins. Feel free to come visit Washington anytime.
I can't believe they are already 3 months old. Wow how the time has flown and they are getting so big! Thanks for sharing some pics and don't apologize for not having time...you have 5 kiddos to look after. You are doing great!
Post a Comment